Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Time and Time Again by Ben Elton

I got a little snitty reading this book, complaining to my self, and to husband, that if someone's going to write a time-travel book, at least they should know history. I even went to tweet about it, but then had the sudden thought that the things that were bothering me, might actually be a plot element, and I shouldn't go all history major on the author, but be patient and read the book. Glad I listened to myself (and  stopped the tweet before I hit "post"). It allowed me to figure out one plot twist, but be surprised still by another. 

Let me ask you this: if you could go back in history and change one thing to fix the wrongs of the world, what would it be? I love a book that's food for thought.

tags: 2016-read, made-me-look-something-up, made-me-think, read, science-fiction, thank-you-charleston-county-library, time-travel-reincarnation-etc

No comments:

Post a Comment