Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Art of Arranging Flowers: A Novel by Lynne Branard

I suppose if I found myself at a different point in my life, this book might have been more meaningful for me. It seems, though, that life has already taught me pretty much all of the lessons that are featured in this book, and that my own story is pretty spectacular and meaningful in its own right, and maybe filled with a bit more fun and laughter along the way. But, it did have some nice flower lore, and a couple of lovely characters, and was set in a small town in Washington state, so that made it worth reading. I kept waiting for the joy to come in, and while it was hinted at, or arrived for secondary characters, I had to wait a long time for something that seemed a little obvious.

Tags: thought-i-was-gonna-liketaught-me-somethingbookcrossingho-hum 

No comments:

Post a Comment