Sunday, June 10, 2012

Czukart.com rehomed as of January 2017

You have not time travelled. In January 2017, I moved this post to the front of my blog as a landing page from my shop, czukart.com. If you've come looking for my czukart shop, it is no more. However, I am still creating pysanky, pysanky inspired art, and line art. As of April 2019, I am no longer creating Wheel of Time™ related art. Feel free to contact me, via email or this blog, with your inquiries. I welcome your interest.

ABOUT PYSANKY

Writing pysanky is the traditional folk art of decorating eggs. It has been handed down through generations for millennia. The word pysanky stems from the Ukrainian word “to write". Pysanky are considered to be written thoughts using a combination of wax resist and dye to convey symbols and colors, rather than painted. Each pysanka carries a one of a kind message of hope and good wishes. Though often now associated with Easter, pysanky are for all of life's events, made for special occasions, or to transmit special wishes or prayers. The symbols and colors all contain meaning, representing life: wishes of hope, health, prosperity, safety, and blessings. Legend has it that as long as pysanky are written, goodness will prevail over evil throughout the world.
I write traditional, and nontraditional pysanky, including a many which reflect original art on eggshell in a pysanky-style, based on Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time™ series. Prints, coloring art, and original line art is also available.

The White Tower Collection
Simplicity


Birds of a feather



The Ajah Collection

As of May 2019 I am no longer creating Officially licensed WoT artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment